1. I’m thankful that God has placed me
With you to build up His Body.
Christ in you is the hope for me!
You also need Christ lived in me.
I live, if you stand firm in the Lord.
You live, if I stand firm in the Lord.
My going on is for you,
Your going on is for me,
Not sep’rate entities,
I need you saints desp’rately!
2. Oh, what a sweet church life have we!
Built up in Him, His bride to be!
In Him steadfast, you help me be;
Encouraged by Christ whom I see.
3. Your faith in Christ helps me pursue;
My progress depends upon you!
As I seek Christ, with you in view,
My heart, full of prayers, is for you.
4. God’s heart longs, desires that we,
His lovers, seek Him corp’rately.
On each other spent constantly;
My life is for you, yours for me.
5. I want to encourage you all,
Without your supply I would fall.
Never think that your Christ is small.
Christ needs you, and so do we all.