1. Fill Thou my life, O Lord my God,
In every part with praise,
That my whole being may proclaim
Thy being and Thy ways.
2. Not for the lip of praise alone,
Nor e’en the praising heart,
I ask, but for a life made up
Of praise in every part:
3. Praise in the common things of life,
Its goings out and in;
Praise in each duty and each deed,
However small and mean.
4. Fill every part of me with praise;
Let all my being speak
Of Thee and of Thy love, O Lord,
Poor though I be and weak.
5. So shall no part of day or night
From sacredness be free,
But all my life, in every step,
Be fellowship with Thee.