1. Lord Jesus, draw me one step further;
Draw me, Lord from where I am.
I’ve been here too long already.
Move me, Lord, I know You can.
2. Your whisper, Lord, so softly sounding,
Deep within my heart does burn.
Let Your stillness now subdue me
That Your feeling I discern.
3. All idle thoughts and impure feelings,
Lord, remove from mind and heart.
Wash me in the crystal water
And more life to me impart.
4. All hidden things that block my vision,
Rocks of self-ambition, pride;
Now expose and burn away, Lord
By Your look intensified.
5. Increase the weight of glory in me,
Let Your Spirit now transform,
That all things would not be wasted
But would work to save me more.
6. Lord Jesus, oh how much I need You!
Thank You, Lord, that You are here,
Ever present as the Body.
I would always seek You there.