1. Lord, I love You more and more each day.
Lord, I love You more this very day.
I can’t live without You anymore.
I can’t make it like I did before.
2. Oh, those years when I was void of You.
Lord, You rescued me when I was through.
When I reminisce those other years,
Emptiness, heartaches, and many tears.
Lord, I do love You more everyday.
Lord, I do love You much more this very day.
3. Oh, that thirst that gnawed me deep within:
Drove me seeking satisfaction.
Oh, the many things that I have tried:
Left me thirsting and dissatisfied.
4. In this endless search for something new,
All the time this cry was just for You.
I was blind in trying many things
’Til I drank You as my living Spring.
5. Lord, You came and filled my inmost being.
You’re the sweetest satisfaction.
You’re the Spirit as my everything,
Spirit in my spirit bubbling.
6. Thank You, Lord, for coming into me.
Now You’re spreading in me constantly.
Lord, You’re making home in all my heart,
As my treasure filling every part.