It’s all according to God’s plan.
By resurrection life renew me,
Day by day, my inner man.

?

UCC

찬양 동영상을 올려 주세요. ^^

1. notice

찬양노트의 UCC 방입니다.

안녕하세요, 이곳에 오신 것을 환영합니다. ^^ 이 게시판은 찬양노트의 UCC 방으로 주로 유튜브 등의 동영상 사이트에 올려진 찬양을 공유해서 올려 놓을 수 있는 곳입니다. 주님이 몸 안의 다...
    Date2014.07.08 By청지기 Reply0 Views4387 update
    read more
  2. That’s Why I Love Him

1. What about my sinful past? And my conscience has no rest. Deep within I feel the pain. I’m condemned from all my guilty stains. 2. O my life of misery, In this world of va...
    Date2016.12.05 By청지기 Reply0 Views907
    Read More
  3. I come before Thy throne of grace

1. I come before Thy throne of grace With hungry heart on Thee to feed, Thy grace and mercy to receive To help me in this hour of need. 2. Here I behold Thy radiant face, Its light...
    Date2016.11.30 By청지기 Reply0 Views1202
    Read More
  4. Christ has put on human nature

1. Christ has put on human nature and become a man like me, He has died upon the cross that I from Adam might be free, He has risen and as Spirit He has come to live in me That He ...
    Date2016.11.26 By청지기 Reply0 Views851
    Read More
  5. Begin the day with God

1. Begin the day with God, He really wants you to Hoping you’ll let Him come and spend the day with you. Rise up! Don’t wait! You’ll miss the Son. It’s the ...
    Date2016.11.21 By청지기 Reply2 Views921
    Read More
  6. Reigning in Life

1. The heavenly vision Concerning the function Of God’s chosen people on earth today Controls and directs us, Restricts and perfects us To minister Christ and close this age!...
    Date2016.11.16 By청지기 Reply0 Views951
    Read More
  7. Jesus Lord, I just love You

1. Jesus Lord, I just love You. You’ve attracted me, and my heart renewed. I pursue You like a dove; I belong to You, and You’re my Beloved. Everything under the sun is...
    Date2016.11.11 By청지기 Reply2 Views1097
    Read More
  8. But Flee Youthful Lusts

1. If therefore anyone cleanses himself from these, He will be a vessel unto honor sanctified, Useful to the master, Prepared unto every good work, unto every good work. A vessel u...
    Date2016.11.07 By청지기 Reply2 Views1143
    Read More
  9. But whoever drinks

But whoever drinks of the water That I will give him Shall by no means thirst forever; But the water that I will give him Will become in him A fountain of water Springing up into e...
    Date2016.11.02 By청지기 Reply0 Views868
    Read More
목록
Board Pagination Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 Next
/ 38